MAR – MEVA adjustable radius circular formwork
Customizable radius formwork for water and sewage treatment system construction.
With only a few simple parts to assemble, MAR can be erected on the job site with less time and effort than other systems. As an additional service, the system can also be pre-assembled with the radius preset for initial use.
- Intelligent MEVA product design
- Engineered for pour pressures from 1,000 to 1,500 psf
- Tie spacing up to 48 contact square feet per tie
- Taper ties or she-bolts can be used
- MAR gangs weigh 10 to 12 lbs per square foot
- The adjustable waler is capable of a wide range of radii and can be easily adjusted on the job site
- Integrated MEVA accessories attach to the formwork and allow for safe set up and working on site
- Optional pre-assembly by MEVA; MAR can be custom built to your exact radius and height specifications
- Gangs typically come in widths of 8‘ for easy transport
- Gangs can be constructed with your choice of MDO, HDO, or birch facing
- Integrated Dywidag threads for bulkheading
- Compatible with Imperial, MevaLite, and MEVA formwork accessories
Customizable radius formwork
MEVA Formwork Systems is dedicated to providing simple and innovative solutions to the challenges that structural concrete presents in the construction of water and sewage treatment facilities.
Traditional forming systems often arrive at the construction site in hundreds of pieces that require a lot of time, manpower, and parts to put together – ultimately costing the contractor more money.
For water and sewage treatment system construction
The MEVA Adjustable Radius System (MAR) is the answer to these common problems. With only a few simple parts to assemble, MAR can be erected on the job site with less time and effort than other systems. As an additional service, the system can also be pre-assembled with the radius preset for initial use. The radius can then be easily adjusted on the job site to fit the contractors’ needs for future pours; saving additional time, costs, and labor.