STB – MEVA single-sided brackets
Ideal solution for one-sided concrete pours. STB support frames and brace brackets are mainly used when pouring up against existing structures such as walls or rock faces where it is only possible to work from one side.
- Strong and compact steel construction
- Can be used with all MEVA vertical formwork systems, MAR formwork or special designs
- Can be used horizontally or vertically
- Anchoring system with Dywidag tie rods for a high level of structural safety
- Only 7‘-4“ wide with integrated stacking spacers; fits on most trucks saving space on the job site
- STB 450 can support even taller heights by adding height and base extensions and connecting with Triplex SB braces
Smart single-sided solutions
Ideal solution for one-sided concrete pours
STB support frames and brace brackets are mainly used when pouring up against existing structures such as walls or rock faces where it is only possible to work from one side. The lateral concrete pressure is transferred to the support frame via the formwork and then into the tie in the footing or mat slab.
- Brace bracket 80 & Brace bracket 150
The solution for single-sided bracing up to 4’-11” is designed to work efficiently on the job site. Designed for slab edge, grade beam, and mass footing applications. Brackets are adjustable +/-15° with a turnbuckle-style brace.
STB 300 & STB 300 Plus support frames
STB 300 is the safe and efficient solution for single-sided applications with standard or special formwork. The compact design enables it to be used in a wide variety of job site conditions and meet varied specifications.
- Support frame STB 450
STB 450 is ideal for pouring single-sided walls in a variety of applications including the use of 4’-11” height extensions which enables single-sided walls poured up to a height of 36’. The STB 450 is only 7’-4” wide, fits on most trucks, and saves space on the job site. It can be easily transported by crane or moved on swivel-type casters.