MevaLite – the lightweight handset wall formwork
MevaLite is a lightweight aluminum vertical formwork system that offers flexibility and cost-savings on the job site. MevaLite is equipped with a range of sizes; including Multi-purpose panels (MPP), to bring quality and safety to the job site.
- The 6’ x 3’ panel weighs 86 lbs
- Assembly is possible with just one worker
- High load capacity: 1,350 psf
- Job site versatility
- Can be hand set or ganged for use with a crane
- Ideal for projects with limited time or space for a crane
- Can be used from foundation walls to high-rise
- Symmetrical panels adapt to irregular geometries and complex
designs with ease
- Smart multi-function profile
- Welded-in Dywidag threaded nuts for accessory attachment
- All accessories such as brackets, push-pull props, and alignment rails
are attached with MEVA flange screw to the multi-function profile
- Tie pockets designed for easy integration of taper ties, she-bolts,
and thru-rodSmart multi-function profile
- Intelligent MEVA product design
- MEVA assembly lock aligns and structurally connects the panels with only a few hammer blows
- Tie off bars allow access for working on the formwork
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with 7-year warranty
- The panel frame features a closed hollow profile
- Welded-in mitered corner joints
- Ergonomic horizontal rails for easy grip and handling
- High-grade powder coating to reduce concrete adhesion
- Easy to clean alkus facing
- Facing repairable on the job site with like material
- Compatible with MEVA’s climbing and single-sided systems
For any application
The adaptable modular system
MevaLite can be erected as a hand-set system or easily built as a gang and flown using
a crane on large residential, commercial and civil projects. Thanks to the wide selection of panel sizes, all common wall thicknesses can be formed with only a few filler areas.
The maximum panel weight of 132 lbs makes the system light and crane-independent.
The system also has articulated corners that are adjustable from 60° to 180°, and a simple and fast windmill solution for columns.
|Panel width [Feet and inches]||MPP|
MPP Multi-purpose panel
The lightweight, versatile clamp system
MevaLite: Best-in-class Weight to Performance Ratio
MevaLite is a lightweight aluminum vertical formwork system that offers flexibility and cost-savings on the job site. MevaLite is made specifically for the North American market, designed in feet and inches, and equipped with a range of sizes; including Multi-purpose panels (MPP), to bring quality and safety to the job site.
For simple to complex configurations
MevaLite offers an easily adaptable formwork solution due to its wide range of possible height and width combinations (chart page 6) and the ability to connect the panels in a vertical or horizontal position.
MevaLite – A wall of innovation
MEVA quality in every detail
MEVA systems stand above the rest in quality, efficiency, and practical detailing. The smart, easy-to-use MevaLite hand-set formwork is no exception. With standardized system components, minimal parts, and an entire portfolio of other products that work with MevaLite, it combines all the features that make MEVA products the best solution for any project or job site.
Features of the MevaLite vertical formwork panels include:
- Can be hand-set or flown as a gang
- Several multi-function profiles on tie position allows for pre-attaching accessories in a gang-form application
- All accessories are attached to the welded-in Dywidag threads on the multi-function profile
- Walkway brackets equipped with a pin that locks in the safe position
- Multi-function profile
- Made from closed hollow aluminium profiles with welded-in DW 15 nuts for rapid connection of accessories
- High-grade powder-coated finish
- Less concrete adhesion, easier to clean
- Closed hollow profile
- For high stability and a long service life
- Tie pocket
- With “D” shape that allows for taper ties or thru-rod
The MEVA clamp
is one piece that can be put into place using only one hand. It establishes a secure 5-point connection with a few hammer blows.
Single component connection of all accessories
Tie rod fixture
Attach to multi-function profile for fast and efficient tie rod storage on the job site
The EA-assembly lock can be placed at any position along the frame using only one hand. A few hammer blows will achieve a strong, level, five-point panel connection.
Ergonomic grip profile
Stable, closed hollow aluminium profile
alkus all-plastic facing
No water absorption, resistant to swelling and shrinkage. Creates a high-quality concrete finish.
Fast and Effective
Many uses, one system
It can be used in conjunction with all of MEVA’s complimentary climbing, slab, and single-sided formwork systems for a complete solution to any engineering or construction site needs. This makes the system ideal for everything from foundation pours and slab edges to large residential, commercial and civil projects.
For simple to complex configurations
MevaLite offers an easily adaptable formwork solution due to its wide range of possible height and width combinations and the ability to connect the panels in a vertical or horizontal position.