KAB foldable working platform
Working and safety scaffold with integrated platform flooring and fold-out guarding rail. Used in conjunction with a formwork system, the KAB foldable working platform can also serve as a climbing scaffold.
Safe and flexible
- For use as safety scaffold
- For use as working scaffold
- For use as climbing scaffold with formwork
- For use as safety and fall-arrest scaffold below eaves (with height adjustment 100)
A top performer
- Cone or loop suspension for working loads up to 3.0 kN/m²
- Platform supporting wall formwork heights up to 4.25 m, braced with push-pull props
Intelligent MEVA product design
- Preassembled for rapid deployment
- Generous platform width of 190 cm – ample space for formwork and scaffolds
- 225 and 350 cm platform lengths
- Corner platforms for various geometries
- Only 25 cm high when folded, allowing efficient storage and logistics
A versatile solution
Meeting diverse building construction needs
MEVA's KAB foldable working platform is ready to use from the stack, with no tools or loose parts needed for on-site assembly. When lifted by crane, the platform folds out and automatically locks into the open position.
Whether used as a safety scaffold with masonry and at roof edges or as a climbing scaffold in conjunction with formwork, the KAB platform provides a robust and cost-effective solution requiring only few ancillary components and adaptable to virtually any situation encountered in building construction.
Safety first for formwork, masonry and roof edge operations
Braces fitted with automatic gravity locks.
The 190 cm wide platform offers ample space, even after formwork or scaffold frame assembly. The corner platforms can accommodate acute, obtuse and right-angled corners.