LAB working platform
Lightweight working platform comprising weather-resistant aluminium components for erection around structures. Ready to use from the stack. Guaranteeing absolute safety from the start.
Safe and light
Hot-dip-galvanised steel assembly with weather-resistant, non-slip aluminium flooring
Access for masonry works and, through vertical extension of guard railing, also acting as fall-arrest scaffold below roof
A top performer
For setting wall formwork up to 5.40 m high
For setting steelfixing scaffold up to 6.00 m high
- Intelligent MEVA product design
- Preassembled for rapid deployment
- Choice of loop, shoe or tube suspension
- Safety mesh fitted as standard
- 240 and 340 cm platform lengths, crescent-shaped corner platform for all obtuse and right-angled corners, 240 cm compensation platform for closing gaps of up to 200 cm
- Space-efficient storage, with a stacking height of 30 cm per platform
Easy access for masonry works
Ready to use from the stack
The working platform is delivered to the site in stacked, preassembled form, making it safe and simple to erect. After a few simple steps, it is ready for use. The built-in stacking aid and anti-slip protection features simplify movement between work locations. With 240 and 340 cm platform lengths plus corner and compensation platforms for flexible fitting to the building geometry, the LAB system meets all requirements. Work and concreting safety is further enhanced by the non-slip aluminium chequerplate surface.
Safety first for formwork, masonry and roof edge operations
With precast wall constructions, the LAB 130 system is used in conjunction with the formwork connector head to create a safe working and pouring platform.
Crescent-shaped corner platforms simplify planning.
Vertical extension of the guard railing also allows the LAB 130 working platform to serve as a fall-arrest scaffold below the roof.