MEP shoring tower
Modular shoring towers improve the safety and flexibility of operations on site. The choice of system depends on the slab height and specific shoring function.
- A top performer
- Versatile system for supporting slab formwork, slab tables, beams and precast units for heights up to 21 m
- Patented MEVA lowering system
- The SAS quick-lowering system takes the load off the prop with a single hammer blow
- Takes load off prop by hammer blow
- Intelligent MEVA product design
- Few basic components: props, extensions, frames, thereby streamlining storage and logistics
- Inner tube extension adjustable for each individual MEP prop
- MEP rapid frame connector makes safe connections visible at a glance
- Reinforcing frame fitted to MEP prop with rapid connector
- Adjustable cross-braces for all prop spacings from 90 to 300 cm
- MEP tube coupler for fixing at any position on profile
- Calotte support to offset sloping surfaces
- All platforms automatically secured in frames against disengagement
- Lift truck for movement of complete shoring units
For all applications at height. Thanks to its modular design, the MEP system is flexibly adaptable to any building geometry without creating a "forest of props". Only few basic components – props, extensions and frames – are needed to build a stable shoring tower. Allowing flexible vertical adjustment, the system offers the ideal means of supporting slab formwork, slab tables, beams and precast units for heights up to 21 m.
Compatible with all MEVA slab systems and MT 60 shoring tower
Few basic components
MEP rapid frame connector for enhanced safety
SAS quick-lowering system
Inner tube extension
A strong team
Safe access to slab formwork
The greater the clear height, the more cost-effective the deployment of shoring towers becomes. The two MEP props – which can be used independently or in conjunction with reinforcing frames as a shoring tower – provide a seamless interface with slab formwork.
The MEP frames 170 and 220 are perfectly co-ordinated with the MevaDec system sizes. For greater heights, ladders and tower planking facilitate safe access to the slab formwork, thereby allowing formwork assembly and stripping from below.