AluFix is MEVA's lightweight hand-set formwork. The modular aluminium system impresses by its optimum height increments for efficient shuttering without vertical extension.
- Panel heights 350, 300, 270, 250, 150 and 135 cm and only 5 panel widths for problem-free corner solutions with any wall thickness
- Permissible fresh concrete pressure (DIN 18218) over full surface of 50 kN/m² (flatness tolerances to DIN 18202,
Tab. 3, Line 6)
- Ideally suited for a diversity of functions
- For refurbishment projects
Compatibility with EcoAs
Closed hollow aluminium profile
- With ergonomic grip profile
- High-grade powder-coated finish
- Impact- and scratch-resistant surface
- Easy to clean
Smart multi-function profile
- With welded-in Dywidag nuts
- All accessories, e.g. brackets, push-pull props and alignment rails, attached with MEVA flange screw
Intelligent MEVA product design
- MEVA assembly lock for structurally continuous connection with only a few hammer blows
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with long-term, 7-year warranty
Efficient building construction
Uncompromising formwork performance
AluFix is the product of choice for crane-free assemblies that are required to deliver top-class results. At the same time, the wide range of panel sizes is ideal for accommodating the various requirements and applications encountered across the globe.
- AluFix is a convincing solution for
- residential schemes
- commercial schemes
- civil engineering projects
- municipal and infrastructure schemes
- garden architecture and landscaping projects
Used in combination with the AluFix prop head and EuMax props, AluFix also offers a flexible and efficient slab formwork solution.
Moreover, foundations or small walls can be quickly and easily cast without conventional tying components through the use of foundation tape connected to the panels by foundation tensioners. The formwork assembly is dry-tied at the top using the tie claw 23.
Fitted with the alkus all-plastic facing, AluFix delivers impressive results to meet the highest fair-faced concrete requirements.
Cost-effective hand-set formwork by MEVA
Made from closed hollow aluminium profiles with welded-in DW 15 nuts for rapid, structurally continuous connection of accessories
Ergonomic grip profile
Stable, closed hollow aluminium profile
Hot-dip galvanised frame
With surface finish to facilitate cleaning and reduce concrete adhesion
Closed hollow profile
For high stability and long service life
alkus all-plastic facing
No water absorption. Resistant to swelling and shrinkage. The smooth, robust surface guarantees a high-quality concrete finish, even after heavy use.
Single component for strong connection of all accessories.
EA assembly lock
Only one component is needed for rapid, reliable panel connection: the MEVA assembly lock. Allows single-handed fitting at any position along frame. A few hammer blows suffice to achieve strong, level, stepless panel connection.
Tie rod fixture
For fixing to multi-purpose profile of upright or horizontal AluFix panels. For fast and safe transportation on site.