EcoAs is MEVA's robust hand-set formwork. The crane-independent steel system impresses by its wide range of panel sizes and cost-effective column panels.
- Panel heights of 350 to 80 cm, panel widths of 100 to 25 cm for problem-free corner solutions with any wall thickness
- Inch-perfect shuttering for column cross-sections in 5 cm increments up to max. 75 x 75 cm side length, with smooth, non-absorbent alkus all-plastic facing to meet the highest fair-faced concrete requirements
- Permissible fresh concrete pressure (DIN 18218) over full surface of 50 kN/m² (flatness tolerances to DIN 18202, Tab. 3, Line 6)
Closed hollow steel frame profile
- Structurally robust
- Hot-dip galvanised to facilitate cleaning and reduce concrete adhesion
Smart multi-function profile
- With welded-in Dywidag nuts
- All accessories, e.g. brackets, push-pull props and alignment rails, attached with MEVA flange screw
Tying for inclined or stepped-level formwork
- Tie hole with conical steel anchor sleeve, welded-in from both sides
Intelligent MEVA product design
- MEVA assembly lock for structurally continuous connection with only a few hammer blows
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with 7-year warranty
Compatibility with AluFix
The efficient route to best results
Versatile modular system
EcoAs offers a flexible and cost-effective means of tackling irregular floorplans and geometries. Being suitable for crane-free use, the efficient hand-set formwork saves time and cuts labour costs.
The compact, ergonomic design of all panels allows them to be set by hand. At the same time, EcoAs is fully compatible with the lightweight AluFix hand-set formwork. EcoAs column panels are quickly joined together using a smart combination of tensioning screw and flange nut to provide a strong connection. The smooth, non-absorbent alkus facing is capable of meeting the highest fair-faced concrete requirements, even for columns.
By using inside and outside corners as well as continuously adjustable hinged corners, it is possible to form all angles between 0° and 180°.
Inch-perfect shuttering for column cross-sections in 5 cm increments up to max. 75 x 75 cm side length – with few components while meeting the highest fair-faced concrete requirements.
Cost-effective hand-set formwork by MEVA
Made from closed hollow steel profiles with welded-in DW 15 nuts for rapid, structurally continuous connection of accessories
Hot-dip galvanised frame
With surface finish to facilitate cleaning and reduce concrete adhesion
Closed hollow profile
For high stability and long service life
With conical anchor sleeve, welded-in from both sides
alkus all-plastic facing
No water absorption. Resistant to swelling and shrinkage. The smooth, robust surface guarantees a high-quality concrete finish, even after heavy use.
Single component for strong connection of all accessories.
EA assembly lock
Only one component is needed for rapid, reliable panel connection: the MEVA assembly lock. Allows single-handed fitting at any position along frame. A few hammer blows suffice to achieve strong, level, stepless panel connection.
Tie rod fixture
For fixing to multi-purpose profile of upright or horizontal AluFix panels. For fast and safe transportation on site.