Mammut is the high-performance, economical solution for modular large-scale construction. With the new Mammut XT system MEVA is setting new standards and thus continuing its success story in the field of 100 kN/m² formwork.
As a convincing solution on construction sites this flexible wall formwork system maximises cost effectiveness.
- Up to 8.75 m² contact area per panel (350 x 250 cm)
- For storey heights up to 350 cm without vertical extension
- Permissible fresh concrete pressure (to DIN 18218) over entire surface of 100 kN/m² (DIN 18202, Tab. 3, Line 7)
- Universal application in industrial construction and civil engineering
- Closed hollow steel frame profile
- Structurally robust
- Hot-dip galvanised to facilitate cleaning and reduce concrete adhesion
- Smart multifunctional profile
- Welded-in Dywidag nuts
- All accessories, e.g. brackets, push-pull props and alignment rails, attached with MEVA flange screw
- Combination tie hole integrated into the formwork frame
- No assembly time for additional parts and accessories
- No loose parts
- Simple handling
- Initial and final formwork are identical
- Intelligent MEVA product design
- MEVA assembly lock for a structurally continuous connection with only a few hammer blows
- Bump notches for panel widths of 125 cm and more to simplify adjustment and alignment with crow bar
- High-quality alkus all-plastic facing with 7-year warranty
- Compatible with Mammut 350
One system - 3 tying methods
Every construction site is unique, and the formwork requirements vary from project to project. Mammut XT creates an ideal basis for this as the system ensures that you remain flexible and well equipped for every task. Thanks to the smart combination tie hole, it is possible to select between three tying methods with a flick of the wrist. Every panel can be used for both initial and final formwork without additional assembly work. This saves times and simplifies the logistics.
Smart combination Mammut XT tie hole
Using an internal body that can be positioned as required with the XT lever, the tying method can be changed easily with a flick of the wrist.
The combination tie hole is integrated into the frame, ensuring that no parts protrude. No installation and removal are required.
XT taper tie 20
The XT taper tie 20 is available in various lengths for different wall thicknesses:
- 15-25 cm
- 20-30 cm
- 35-45 cm
The wall thicknesses are adjusted in 1 cm steps using spacers. The desired wall thickness can be read off the spacers.
Easier to install
The XT tie rods can be installed and removed safely using a spanner or an electric screwdriver. Tying is made easier by using a stop or a floor marking.
XT tie rod DW 20
The XT tie rod DW 20 is generally used for all other wall thicknesses up to 40 cm.
The wall thickness is determined by the length of the plastic tube.
Plastic tubes D23 are available in the corresponding lengths for wall thicknesses of 20, 25, 30 and 35 cm.
Large-area formwork has never been this flexible and easy to use
made of closed steel profiles with welded-in DW 15 threaded nuts for fast, non-positive attachment of accessories
to attach the crane sling 60, allowing for fast loading, unloading and relocation of panel stacks
All auxiliary equipment is connected non-positively using a single part
Combination tie hole
with a rotating body for single-sided and two-sided tying (three tying methods)
for a high degree of stability and easy cleaning – with a hot-dip galvanized surface
allows exact panel positioning without a hammer at the four corners of panels with a width of 125 and 250 cm
M assembly lock
serves as a panel connection to the surrounding groove
alkus all-plastic facing
The alkus formwork facing does not absorb water, swell or shrink. The rugged, smooth surface guarantees first-class quality of the concrete even after repeated use
Tie rod fixture
can be attached to the multi-function profile of the vertical or horizontal Mammut XT panel – for safe and rapid transport on the construction site
Assembly lock holder
The MEVA assembly lock holders are integrated into the cross stiffeners of the Mammut XT panels with a width of 250 cm and 125 cm. This simplifies the construction site logistics.
- available in three versions to close off unused tie holes in the XT panel
- XT sealing cone for initial and final formwork when tying from one side
Uniform tie hole and joint pattern
The Mammut XT panel dimensions and symmetrical internal tie holes result in a uniform tie hole and joint pattern for the highest architectural-concrete requirements. This applies to vertical, horizontal or a combination of vertical and horizontal formwork.
With panel heights of 350 cm to 125 cm and panel widths of 250 cm to 25 cm, Mammut XT is readily adaptable to specific layout geometries while simultaneously minimising filler areas.
Optimum size matrix
All Mammut XT panels can be combined vertically or horizontally, or height-extended. The ability to freely combine all panels vertically or horizontally allows for economical width and height extension in increments of 25 cm. Filler areas can also be formed quickly and easily using compensation panels.
Simple forming of corners
With only three outside corners (side lengths 0, 10 and 15 cm) and two inside corners (side lengths 35 and 40 cm), corners can be formed quickly and easily for all wall thicknesses in 5 cm increments.
With the Mammut XT internal corners and the 50 and 75 cm wide elements with anchoring points in the frame, you can form 90° corners - optionally on two sides - quickly and economically.
The XT lever
The XT lever is a universal formwork tool fitted with a karabiner that can be attached anywhere.
Depending on the tying method, the XT lever can be used in a wide variety of ways, e.g.
- To set the tying method in the combination tie hole
- To remove the XT sealing cone from the wall formwork panel
Cost-effective all-in system
This safety system with a working platform is easy to install using a single component – the flange screw. A loadbearing capacity of up to 200 kg/m² guarantees start-to-finish safety throughout the assembly and concreting operations.