MEVA provides options to promote transparent costing and the economical implementation of your construction project without any additional investment risks. Make sure you take advantage of the various service flat rates, which are adaptable to your requirements.
Planning certainty, investment flexibility
The MEVA rental service allows you to remain flexible, without tying up capital or taking investment risks. By hiring the formwork you need, you will benefit from consistently high product quality, meeting GSV (German Concrete Formwork Quality Protection Association) standards, and at the same time eliminate the risk of redundant capacity. You will also have the opportunity to try out front-line products and solutions on site.
You can rely on our logistics team to ensure that everything runs smoothly: MEVA's worldwide logistics centres serve to minimise transportation distances and speed up formwork delivery to and collection from the site.
MEVA Rental Info for your rental operations
MEVA's Rental Info service offers you support and transparency for your rental operations. It allows you to select rental data, inventory details and summaries according to specific criteria, as required for your own particular processes.
This will give you a clear overview and full control of your rental project and transactions from beginning to end – which, in turn, will reduce your administrative effort and simplify your cost planning.
Rental Info services can be agreed with your MEVA contact.
All-in RentalPlus package
RentalPlus offers you cost certainty from the very outset. Apart from rental and logistics, all ancillary services, such as cleaning and repairs, are covered. Only lost parts and irreparable damage are separately invoiced. For these services, MEVA charges a monthly or overall flat rate based on the total value of all rented inventory. The RentalPlus package is separately agreed on a project-specific basis.
- Complete final cleaning after return, thereby eliminating debates about deviations from the delivered condition and extra charges
- Function testing
- Any necessary repairs to all supplied formwork and shoring tower components
- All checks on safety and performance
- All necessary welding and straightening works
- Replacement of damaged horizontal and end braces for panelised formwork
- Plugging of drill holes in facings
- Replacement of facing sections (for wall formwork systems)
- Damaged wooden beams are cut down to the next lower standard size